Today as I rode the subway, I saw a girl snacking on some chocolate covered candies. My hands were a sweaty mess at this point and I imagined trying to eat what she was eating. My thoughts in order: Impossible, Disgusting, Messy.
How have I never mentioned this before? I can’t eat chocolate anything when my hands are sweaty!
M&M’s? Forget it! I will have a colorful mess left in my hand.
What’s up with their tagline, “Melts in your mouth, not in your hand?”
These candies surely have not been tested by people with HH!
Maybe the candied shell is keeping the chocolate from melting, but it is giving me an unwanted multicolored palm.